Sleeping problems? It might just be your mattress!
Mattresses are serious investments, make sure it lasts. These mattresses can harbor dust mites, mold, dead skin, sweat, urine, dirt, and other debris, they need to be cleaned properly. Cleaning your mattress is important but is often overlooked. So keep your sleeping area healthy and fresh especially if you have conditions like allergies and hypersensitivity. Having pets is another reason to get them cleaned. And oh boy, who can resist those midnight snacks on movie marathon nights! Late night snackers beware.
According to studies, there may be typically up to 100,000 to 10 million mites inside each matter. All the more reason to do a deep cleaning mattress using a steam cleaner that will get rid of stains from sweat, urine, dirt and remove allergens as well as disinfect it. If you are suffering from asthma and allergies, these could easily trigger your symptoms because dust mites and their waste is a common constituent of household allergens.
Here's why you should clean your mattress.
Steam is natural and safe for pets, kids, and the environment. When using it to clean your bedding, you will enjoy the following benefits.
· Removes sweat stains: Sweating at night leaves your bed with liters of sweat. Over time, sweat leaves certain odor and stains on your mattress. A steam cleaner gets rid of these stains and odor with ease.
· Kills bedbugs: Bedbugs and fleas can infest a house. Hot steams kill fleas and bedbugs as well as their eggs allowing you to get quality sleep.
Using steam-cleaning breaks down dirt with pressure and hot vapor, It makes the cleaning process efficient and fast. The drying time for your mattress is also reduced and rid of these stains and odors with ease.
· Removes allergens: Dust, dust mites and mold can all be found in your bedroom. Clean it with steam on a regular basis to get rid of allergy triggers.
· Rid off urine stains: If you have children, bedwetting is a part of life. Even elderly family members can also contribute to that. Steaming it can remove urine and the ammonia stains that leave in the mattress fresh and sanitzed.
· Eliminate bad odors: Wondering where that bad smell is coming from? Even the use of deodorizers and air fresheners counld not rid your bedroom of that. Make your home smelling clean and invigorating again.
Using steam cleaning breaks down dirt with pressure and hot vapor, making the cleaning process effective, efficient and fast. The drying time for your mattress is a breeze.
The recommended time to clean your mattress should be spring or early summer because light and heat help kill the dust mites that survived during the winter and significantly reduce their numbers, keeping you and your family safe and healthy.